Started by dimasaurio

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

2 posts in this topic
dimasaurio
Administrator

12 posts 8 threads Joined: Oct 2018
Lightbulb  10-10-2018, 06:17 AM -
Welcome, before explaning what's all about I would like you to put this inspirational song in the background.

Okay, now, I can proceed, this is CDP Team. What's CDP Team? Mostly a Gamers community. A team, an Army, we would like to have guilds, clans, broterhoods, and whatever you want to call it. Around all the gaming community. We're just starting so we need to improve a lot of things. And if someone has a suggestion it would be welcome in the Suggestion category. By now we just have got a single clan in Black Desert Online. But I hope we keep growing.

Also you don't really need to be in any clan to form part of this community. You can just play games and be on our steam group and our discord that I'll put at the end of this post. Also I would love to make games giveaways and special events where you can win things ingame etc. So if someone is willing to help it would be really suitable. 

As I said now, I'll put the discord and steam group. Also if some new group in another social syte is created I'll list it down too.

Hope you enjoy your stay with everyone else!!
This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 09:44 AM by dimasaurio.
[Image: SXiP.gif]
Sepro

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Oct 2018
10-10-2018, 01:41 PM -
Congrats on realizing the forum and good luck on the rest of the road to making great guilds!
dimasaurio
Administrator

12 posts 8 threads Joined: Oct 2018
10-10-2018, 01:50 PM -
(10-10-2018, 01:41 PM)Sepro Wrote: Congrats on realizing the forum and good luck on the rest of the road to making great guilds!

Ty, hope we'll be on that road together!
[Image: SXiP.gif]