Roll The Dice
Started by dimasaurio


Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5


1 posts in this topic
dimasaurio
Administrator
*******


0
12 posts 8 threads Joined: Oct 2018
10-15-2018, 12:41 PM -
#1
  • We can now start playing rol games in the forum with this new dice plugin I've added, I'll put the info about how the plugin works below.
  • [roll=low-high]
    • Rolls a single dice with values between low and high, inclusive.
    • e.g. 
      Rolling 1-10: 3
       
    • potential output - Rolling 1-10: 5
  • [roll=low-high+/-F]
    • Rolls a single dice with values between low and high, inclusive. Adds or subtracts the given offset F.
    • e.g. 
      Rolling 1-10+5: 10 +5 = 15

    • potential output  - Rolling 1-10: 2 + 5 = 7
    • Rolling 1-10-5: 1 -5 = -4

    • potential output - Rolling 1-10: 2 - 5 = -3
  • [roll=dS]
    • Rolls a single dice with with values between 1 and S, inclusive.
    • e.g.
      Rolling d6: 6

    • potential output - Rolling d6: 4
  • [roll=NdS]
    • Rolls N dice with values between 1 and S, inclusive.
    • e.g.
      Rolling 3d6: 1 + 5 + 2 = 8

    • potential output - Rolling 3d6: 4 + 2 + 6 = 12
  • [roll=dS+/F]
    • Rolls a single dice with values between low and high, inclusive. Adds or subtracts the given offset F.
    • e.g.
      Rolling d6+5: 6 +5 = 11

    • potential output - Rolling d6+5: 4 + 5 = 9
  • [roll=NdS+/-F]
    • Rolls N dice with values between 1 and S, inclusive. Adds or subtracts the given offset F.
    • e.g.
      Rolling 3d6+20: 6 + 2 + 3 +20 = 31

    • potential output - Rolling 3d6+20: 4 + 1 + 6 + 20 = 31
  • [roll=weighted list]
    • Rolls a single dice with as many values as there are items in weighted list. Each item in weighted list represents how likely that index is to be selected.
    • e.g.
      Rolling 25,25,50: 2
      gives 1 a 25% chance to be rolled, 2 a 25% chance, and 3 a 50% chance.
    • potential output - Rolling 25,25,50: 3
Test:
Rolling 1-10: 4
[Image: SXiP.gif]
dimasaurio
Administrator
*******


0
12 posts 8 threads Joined: Oct 2018
10-15-2018, 12:42 PM -
#2
Ignore the rolling dices in the middle of the post. They just got the example code.
[Image: SXiP.gif]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)